Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Kevyn Aucoin's The Curling Mascara - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Kevyn Aucoin's The Curling Mascara

10:45 AM

Storytime

I came across this mascara in Australia's version of Sephora which is called Mecca Cosmetica and Mecca Maxima at Christmas time and when I saw this mascara the name rang a bell instantly.  Kevyn Aucoin was a famous for being an amazing makeup artist, photographer and author.  So when I saw this product bearing his name I had to try it out!

Beauty Guru

This mascara is good.  Not great for me, but its good.  Here is what is good about it:
  • It definitely curls your lashes up and outward
  • It definitely separates lashes and defines them
  • It definitely lengthens lashes
  • It is easy to remove
Here is what is not so great about this mascara:
  • It is not a thickening mascara in any way
  • I think the pigment is too light however I have brown/blonde eyelashes 
So if the not so great comments don't bother you and just straight up curling etc is what you need. then by all means buy this mascara.  I won't be buying it again purely because I need a more pigmented formulation and the much needed thickness.

This is one of those beauty products that some people love and some people don't like.  I don't hate it at all but it's an expensive option just for curling to me.

Thankyou for reading this review.
Not sponsored.
Photo sourced via google images.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To