Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Simple Micellar Cleansing Wipes Pk 25 - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Simple Micellar Cleansing Wipes Pk 25

6:28 PM

Simple Micellar Cleansing Wipes Pk 25 photo taken by me.

  • No alcohol
  • No oil
  • No fragrance
  • NOT Cruelty free
  • No chemicals
There is definitely a difference between quality in the facial wipes out there in the shops.  Some people use them for actual skin cleansing but I primarily use facial wipes to just remove makeup prior to more thorough cleansing.  I have tried my fair share of facial wipes in my time so now I feel I know what I like best.

Beauty Guru

These wipes contain the famed micellar water to really assist in removing your makeup and the skin oil and debris residues of the day and/or the night.

These wipes are the perfect amount of moisture so you get a far more cohesive product removal when you use them on the skin rather then having to rub your delicate skin especially in the eye area over and over tugging the skin.  It is a very smooth removal.  It effortlessly removes black liner and mascara's.  I do not wear waterproof makeup though so I cannot speak to that.

They do not have a fragrance so that is awesome, I wish more and more products in self care would remove unnecessary fragrance because it not just better for your skin but more and more people are experiencing allergies to modern life.

I am able to use the whole wipe and unless I wear foundation etc I can use just one wipe. The pack of 25 wipes costs $7.95 AUD.

Ingredients

Water, Cetearyl Isonoanoate, Benzoic Acid, Ceteareth -12, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol, Pantolactone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate

I definitely recommend these wipes.

Thank-you for reading.
Not sponsored.
Image by me.
Simple Skincare

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To