Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. UPDATED: Kevyn Aucoin's The Volume Mascara in Rich Pitch Black - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

UPDATED: Kevyn Aucoin's The Volume Mascara in Rich Pitch Black

6:56 PM


Storytime

This is The Volume Mascara by Kevyn Aucoin, the second mascara release from this brand.  I have reviewed the first mascara the brand brought out previously, you can read that review here Kevyn Aucoin's The Curling Mascara

I was hoping that the brand would come out with a volumising mascara because I did really like Kevyn Aucoin's The Curling Mascara but I really wanted it to do more than what it did as it is an expensive product.

Kevyn Aucoin's The Volume Mascara in Rich Pitch Black

Beauty Guru

UPDATE!!:  I have been wearing this on my eye that I was not testing the VolumeColourist by Rimmel mascara on the other eye and I kept going with this one.  At first I thought it was allergies or something else but I have now realised that this mascara makes my eyes water; especially when worn on both eyes.  I don't know if it is getting into my eye membranes or something but it definitely does that so if you have sensitive eyes I don't advise wearing this particular mascara.  I also noticed that it had a caution warning on the tube which says if eye irritation occurs to please see your doctor.  I DID NOT have this reaction to The Curling Mascara by Kevyn Aucoin
 
The wand is very different to The Curling Mascara, as you can see in the photo it is a slimline brush and it does have bristles on the brush.  Now I really like this mascara but I wish it was more thickening too.  Aarrghh I know I am nit picking.  Maybelline's Lash Sensational is my chemist/drugstore holy grail mascara product and it does all the things I want from mascara.

  • Defines and separates your lashes
    Kevyn Aucoin's The Volume Mascara in Rich Pitch Black
  • No flaking
  • No smudging
  • Easy to use wand
  • No smell
  • No clumps
  • Does curl too
  • Almost perfect
One eye using the Kevyn Aucoin mascara The Volume Mascara
I definitely recommend this mascara! I am hoping they will come out with a thickening, volumising and curling mascara all in one! Please excuse my terrible eyebrows in these photos I have been having a few bad brow days!

Thankyou for reading!
Not sponsored.
Photos by me.
More Kevyn Aucoin  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To