Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Klara Cosmetics Shy Blush - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Klara Cosmetics Shy Blush

3:35 PM


Storytime

I became aware of the Australian cosmetics brand, Klara Cosmetics a couple of years ago at my local Coles supermarket.  I fell in love with their Klara Cosmetics 24hr Kiss Proof Lips in Passion Pink 03, a liquid lipstick in my most favourite lip colour ever, so I have wanted to try some of their other products.  Despite wearing eye and lip makeup for years I had never wore blush and other face specific products. 
Klara Cosmetics Shy Blush hand swatch

I decided to finally master some more makeup skills.  The blush was on sale at my local Coles (who stocked KC previously), so what better time and what better product to try than Shy Blush?


Beauty Guru


Shy Blush is a duo blush product of a sweet pink and a deep pink rose.  These are well pigmented and before I apply I make sure to shake off any extra product on the brush of the sweet pink because it can go from sweet to aaarrghhh in a few brush strokes.  The deeper rose pink shade is recommended to be applied very lightly at the apples of your cheeks a la Bobbi Brown's advice,  don't forget to tap off the excess because this is very pigmented!!!

Klara Cosmetics Shy Blush

Overall it is easy to apply and blend.  The blush product itself is made in France.  Australian designed and owned.  Assembled in China.  I am hoping to get that deeper colour on my face soon!


Thankyou for reading.
Photo by me.
Not sponsored.
Want more Klara Cosmetics?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To