Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. The Ordinary Matrixyl 10% + HA - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

The Ordinary Matrixyl 10% + HA

5:37 PM

The Ordinary Matrixyl 10% + HA photo by me.


  • Fragrance Free
  • Cruelty Free
  • Inexpensive
  • Dropper component
  • 30 mls
  • My skin is now 38 years old, fair with some freckling and oily/combination.
This is my second product from The Ordinary to try for the first time and I have been using it for a month.  I feel that using a skincare product for a month or two really helps with giving a product review.  The formula is created by a French company by the name of Sederma which The Ordinary  Deciem are not affiliated with.

Beauty Guru

This serum is clear and in a dropper bottle.  It has a similar viscous quality to it but slightly more thinner than the The Ordinary Buffet serum which had a more raw egg white consistency.  This serum is easily spreadable across the face and neck and I put it on the top of my hands also.  You are advised to use it morning and night and it is specifically made for fine lines and wrinkles.  I have to tell you it did not take too long to work either, about a week as I remember thinking my God that was quicker than the Buffet serum!.  It truly was actually faster than the The Ordinary Buffet serum and it really impressed me; it gave an incredibly comparable effect to the Lancome Genefique Sensitive Concentrate serum which is a huge price drop for the consumer.  I used all the same skincare to elicit a true result.

*This product is created to address the static and dynamic wrinkles on our faces.  The dynamic wrinkles are those that move when we move our face via expressions.  So when you smile, laugh or frown.  Static wrinkles are wrinkles that don't alter with movement almost like they are "set" in-sit u.  I feel it gives the whole face just a whole youthful look.

My only gripe with this product is the dropper.  You inevitably get some on the bottle and surface the product sits on after a while.  It is a little sticky when this happens but not a deal breaker.  I am happy to put up with an issue like this for the wonderful product it contains within!

I definitely recommend Ten out of Ten!  

This paragraph is an excerpt from The Ordinary's website - "This highly-effective composition has been shown to reduce the look of *static and *dynamic wrinkles. This formula contains two generations of Matrixyl, Matrixyl 3000 and Matrixyl Synthe'6, at a combined concentration of 10% by weight in a specialized Hyaluronic Acid delivery system. The peptide in Matrixyl 3000 is palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 and the peptide in Matrixyl Synthe'6 is palmitoyl tripeptide-38."



Ingredients

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

Thank-you for reading.
Not sponsored.
Image by me.
Deciem The Ordinary 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To