Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Sleek MakeUP i-Divine Vintage Romance 141 Eyeshadow Palette - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Sleek MakeUP i-Divine Vintage Romance 141 Eyeshadow Palette

12:03 PM




 I found Sleek MakeUP at one of the local Target stores in Perth.  There was a little display containing a variety of their products but not the entire range.  A lot of the products had been purchased which is a good sign! Most of the eyeshadow palettes in more nude colors were gone but I liked Vintage Romance so I picked this to buy.  Above is a photo from the Sleek MakeUP website showing the colors in the palette.

Here is a swatch shot of the colors on my arm that follows the shades in their sequence starting with the top left shade.  Unfortunately I lost the plastic insert which tells you the name of the colors.  So starting off with the silver shade here is the swatches.

Sleek MakeUP Vintage Romance Swatches

 The colors look pretty good I would say on my skin.  I applied them on my eye to see how they translated on the eye with no primer.  Straight off I can say that the light colors are far more pigmented than the others.  They are very bright and iridescent and buildable.  They look good in the corner of the eye and as a highlight on the eye under the brow.
The purple/pink shades are not equal to the iridescent shades.  They are a little bit sheer when applied on top of an ivory shade which I used as a base.  Maybe this is because two out of the three pink/purples are iridescent.

  • Applies very easily
  • Inexpensive
  • Good for beginners
  • Can be used wet
  • No smell
  • Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
 My favourite shade that I remembered from the plastic cover is Propose in Prague, which is a terracotta matte shade. 

Overall I think this is a great palette to experiment with colors and mix with the nudes, browns etc that we already own.  The best shades in terms of pigment are the iridescent, metallic shades.  The terracotta shade is also great.  I would definitely recommend to buy and play with.

To Buy: http://www.sleekmakeup.com/i-divine-vintage-romance
Photos: By me and sleekmakeUP
Not sponsored.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To