Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Cover Girl Total Tease Mascara - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Cover Girl Total Tease Mascara

2:21 PM

My photo of Cover Girl Total Tease mascara.


  • Cruelty free NO
  • Plastic Bristles
  • Fragrance NO
  • Inexpensive in USA

I have never had much luck with Cover Girl products so here is their latest mascara offering; Total Tease in Very Black.

Beauty Guru

Total Tease is housed in black and pink topped tube and is quite a dry formula.  I tend to think wet formulas that dry out a little are the best, but when they are already dry it doesn't bode well.

Total Tease mascara wand side one image by me.

Total Tease mascara wand side two image by me.

Total Tease mascara wand top end image by me.


The bristles are unusual on the wand, you have widely spaced bristles (which are plastic) the other side has more compact bristles, then there is a little section on the top that has some eye poking bristles that I imagine you are meant to use to 'tease out' the hairs.  Well, I have used this twice now and twice I have poked my eye even when being careful.

My right eye in Total Tease.


My left eye in Total Tease.

Being perfectly honest, as I always am, this mascara is bad, no bueno bad.  It did nothing for my lashes except clump them, provided no length, no volume, no thickness no nothing.  Total failure.  Luckily I got it on sale but it was still $10 AUD as drug store products are very expensive in Australia.  I hate the wand and don't know what they were thinking with this mascara.

This mascara is going straight into the bin, I am afraid.

I do not recommend.

Thank-you for reading.
Not sponsored.
Images by me.
Covergirl

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To