Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Elise black feather false lashes from Madame Madeline - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Elise black feather false lashes from Madame Madeline

7:23 PM


These are my first pair of "fun" false lashes.  I ordered them online from the awesome shop Madame Madeline which stocks loads of your favourite lashes.

Beauty Guru

The feathers are very secure and shaped in such a way that they literally just perch on your lashes so application is easy as can be.  I had to trim mine as they were a bit long but that did not diminish the lashes at all.  I have nothing to criticize about these lashes they sit perfectly, look great and are very inexpensive at under $4.

Here is a photo of me wearing them.

Elise black feather false lashes from Madame Madeline me wearing them.

All the black is the feather lash that you can see.

I definitely recommend!

Thank-you for reading.
Not sponsored.
Image of me by me.
Madame Madeline

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To