Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Garnier Volcanic Clay & Rock 3 minute mask - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Garnier Volcanic Clay & Rock 3 minute mask

4:18 PM

Garnier Volcanic Clay & Rock 3 minute mask image of me wearing it.

  • 3 minute mask
  • Fragrance Free NO
  • Cruelty Free NO
  • Red Volcanic clay and rock
  • Pore minimizer
  • $3 AUD
My skin is 38 years old, freckled and oily/combination.

This is the first mask I have ever used by Garnier.

Beauty Guru

This mask purports to render pores minimized, to remove oil and give a purified appearance.
I had a bit of trouble opening the pack up it had those corners indicating to open from here and I applied it on the skin with a flat foundation brush.

It was easy to put on and after three minutes it started to warm.  I used makeup wipes to remove it as I thought it would be the easiest way if not showering.

I have to say that my pores were the most obvious thing on my face after this mask! Usually my pores aren't very prominent.  My skin looked matte but also lacking hydration.  Unfortunately for me this mask did not give me any benefits.

I have read other reviews and some are positive and some are like my experience so it really is a try it and see.

I do not recommend.

Ingredients

Glycerin, Kaolin, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Montmorillonite, Water, Propylene Glycol, Tea-Lactate, Urea, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Allantoin, Sorbitol, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lactate, Serine, Perlite, Propylene Carbonate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl SalicylateFragrance.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To