Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Revlon Precision Clear Lash Adhesive Brush On - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Revlon Precision Clear Lash Adhesive Brush On

7:57 PM



Revlon Precision Clear Lash Adhesive Brush On image via Walmart.com



I have tried a few lash adhesives now and I found this one at the supermarket.

Beauty Guru

This adhesive is in a brush on formula and it is clear.  Basically, I think this is a damn good adhesive.  Usually I use the glue in the Ardell lash packs but I have tried Duo as well.  I usually wait about 40 secs or so before applying the lash to my eyelashes.

It has a six month shelf life and contains 0.17 fluid ounces.

If I find this again at the local shops I will snap it up again.

Definitely recommended!

Thank-you for reading.
Not sponsored.
Image via Walmart
Revlon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To