Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Sephora V for Volume Pink Mascara - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Sephora V for Volume Pink Mascara

1:06 PM

Sephora V for Volume Pink Mascara by me

  • Inexpensive
  • Cruelty free NO
  • Fragrance free YES
  • Natural Bristle brush
  • No smearing, flaking or transfer
  • Waterproof

This is my first product from the brand of Sephora.  I also purchased the green version of the mascara.

Beauty Guru

This mascara is a volumising mascara with bright pink pigment.  The brush appears to be natural bristles and is quite large with no fragrance.

Sephora Volume Pink Mascara freshly applied on my eye

Sephora Volume Pink Mascara dried down on my eye

The pigment remains mainly unchanged when the product dries down.  Being a volumising formula the more coats you apply you will get clumping but not heaps of it if you apply carefully.  I applied it to my lashes and then I put false lashes on and applied it to them as well which worked well.

I wore the mascara with the lashes coated with it out and I did not see any smearing, flaking, transfer it stayed where I applied it.


If you are after an inexpensive coloured mascara this is one that is good to try out.  There is more colours in the range but they were unavailable at the time of purchase.  This product is a great segway into coloured eye makeup experimentation.

I definitely recommend.

Thank-you for reading.
Not sponsored.
Images of my eye and the product by me.
Sephora




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To