Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Lorac Behind The Scenes Eyeshadow Primer - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Lorac Behind The Scenes Eyeshadow Primer

1:28 PM


Lorac Behind The Scenes Eyeshadow Primer photo taken by me.

  • Cruelty Free unknown
  • Fragrance Free YES
  • $23 USD
  • Paraben Free YES
  • Oil Free YES
  • Squeeze tube component
 
This is my second product by Lorac, the first being Pro Palette 2 eye-shadow.

Beauty Guru

This primer is tinted a beige colour and is a little sticky and spreads easily on the eyelid.  I then use a pressed face powder to set it or a pale cream or buff shadow to seal it.  Eye-shadows apply very easily and blend seamlessly.  I have not used this primer without sealing it.

My shadow has lasted all day including in summer and in an hour long athletic cardio class at the gym.

I think its a great primer and better than Too Faced Shadow Insurance.

I received a deluxe sample when I purchased my Pro Palette 2 online.  To repurchase I would again have to buy online, as Lorac products are not available here in Australia in shops or our Sephora.

I definitely recommend if you seal it with powder.

Thank-you for reading.
Not sponsored.

Lorac

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To