Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. L'Oreal Paris Bonjour Nudista Awakening Skin Tint in Light - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

L'Oreal Paris Bonjour Nudista Awakening Skin Tint in Light

4:40 PM



L'Oreal Paris Bonjour Nudista Awakening Skin Tint in Light image from Picclink.com

  • Cruelty Free NO
  • Fragrance Free NO
  • Inexpensive 
  • 92% Natural Ingredients Green Tea Extract, Apricot Oil, Vitamin E
  • 30 mls for $24.95
  • 12 month expiry 
  • Four shades in range Light, Light/Medium, Medium and Dark
My skin tone is fair with freckles, oily/combination 38 years old.

This is my first BB Cream from L'Oreal Paris.  I have the shade Light.

Beauty Guru

This skin tint is great, it blends well into the skin and into other face products such as sunscreen.  Other products such as powder products layer easily.  It is not heavy and is hydrating.  This product also photographs well.  If you are a fan of a light makeup then this product is for you!

L'Oreal Paris Bonjour Nudista Awakening Skin Tint in Light on me by me.

My only criticisms is the fact that there is no SPF and that it contains fragrance.  I believe in our modern age we should include SPF and remove fragrance in skin/cosmetic products.

I was impressed when it still was on my face *with powder* after my aerobics class which is in air conditioning with three or so hours prior wear too. 
This product does contain Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool which are fragrant ingredients.  Fragrances are known skin irritants so if you have skin sensitivity concerns I would test this on your hand first.

I recommend this product.

Thank-you for reading.
Not sponsored.
Image of me by me and product image from Picclink.com
L'Oreal Paris

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To