Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Neutrogena Anti Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Night SA Moisturiser - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Neutrogena Anti Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Night SA Moisturiser

12:59 PM

Storytime

This Neutrogena product has become an absolute essential skincare staple for me.  It contains enough Retinol to elicit healthy visible change in my skin.  I use it at night alongside Olay Regenerist Night Resurfacing Elixir which is an AHA product.  Both Retinol and AHA products are keys to great skin.  I also use Neutrogena Pore Refining Scrub, Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Moisturiser prior to applying this Neutrogena Retinol product.


Beauty Guru

Retinol is a strong product so as it is advised on the packaging - if you experience sensitivity, any kind of peeling etc than change frequency as directed on the packaging until you become acclimatised to the product.  Because I had already been using AHA products the Retinol was fine for my skin.  This product also contains Hyaluronic Acid which helps to plump the skin and our bodies already make this so this is a great addition.  It is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic meaning it does not clog pores.


The Retinol - SA it refers to on the box means Sustained Action - so it works throughout the night at level pace to help your skin look its best.  *Two weeks is the time suggested by Neutrogena on their website as to when you should see results.  The only con for me is the size as its only a 39gram product and in Australia it costs $30 AUD.  So I will have to buy another one in a week or so to avoid going without.  I got it in early January and its now the end of February.  At first I only used it on my face but now I use it on the tops of my hands, neck and decolletage.

Please use sunscreen on your skin but especially so if using Retinol and AHA/BHA products due to heightened skin sensitivity.  Sun damage is one thing your skin will never acclimatize to - do not be fooled if you tan naturally.  Help yourself now to avoid the pain of skin cancer in the future.  Wear a hat, apply and reapply sunscreen every four hours or if you have been in the water and/or sweating profusely.

I definitely recommend this product.

Thankyou for reading.
*Not sponsored.
Image via google.com
More Neutrogena

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To