Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Smashbox Be Legendary Matte Lipstick in Mauve - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Smashbox Be Legendary Matte Lipstick in Mauve

2:01 PM

I wish I had not bought this lipstick for two reasons.  I loved the colour when I swatched it at the shop but when on my lips which are quite pigmented I guess, the colour must be at least one to two shades lighter than my lips because the colour was visible but in a too light way.  Just ever so lightly chalky.  The appearance is matte but this lipstick does not wear like a true matte lipstick purely by definition.  It came off very quickly when talking, eating and drinking.

What is good is the following:

  • Smooth application and does not dry lips whatsoever
  • Contains Vitamin E and Shea Butter 
  • Lots of lovely shades!
  • Good everyday lipstick in this colour
It is too expensive for what it is, in Australia this cost $28.  If this was a matte lipstick in look and wear and a slightly different colour mauve then I would love it! And ignore the price.  This does not put me off the brand whatsoever as I love other items in their range.  Such as the Eyeshadow Trios which I must write a review on as I love them.

Thankyou for reading.
Not sponsored.
Image from Amazon.com
Smashbox Be Legendary 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To