Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in Nude - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in Nude

7:26 PM



Storytime

I have not worn foundation as part of my daily beauty routine, and until I found the Holy Grail product by Touch in Sol CC Corean Complexion Cream for my skin and personal preferences I was still without a foundation to use if I needed to.

A lot of people like/love Too Faced's Born This Way foundation, and I went to Myers (department store) to the beauty section and requested to be colour matched by one of the staff there.  Now I am very pale with red in my skin and I was surprised that she chose the Nude coloured bottle.  I decided to not say anything about it instead of thinking I know everything and give the girl a chance.

Well, Nude was so yellow on me it was awful. Girl is WRONG.  Maybe in the shop lighting it looked like a possible match but outside no go.

Beauty Guru

What I did love about this product is the following:
  • Went on the skin so well
  • Easy to create full coverage
  • Easy to blend
  • Hid pores
What I did not love
  • A cakey look was always imminent especially on the nasal folds
  • Started to wear away from the perimeters on my face after the first hour
Overall I think I would buy this product to use as a evening out to dinner or some social event type foundation.  I would have to be very light in how much product to use due to the cakey factor.

I think this foundation is all up to personal preference.  The main thing I did not like was the colour chosen for me.
I recommend asking for a sample of the product and try for yourself before committing to buying it, it may turn out to be your Holy Grail! I intend to go back and ask for a sample of Porcelain and also to for some reason Perth only have four shades that are stocked?????

Thankyou for reading.
Photo from www.toofaced.com
Please share.
Not sponsored.
Check out Too Faced products here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To