Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. E.L.F. Cosmetics Black Cream Eye Liner - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

E.L.F. Cosmetics Black Cream Eye Liner

3:23 PM

Storytime

E.l.f. Cosmetics Cream Liner and L.A.B. 2 Beauty Slanted Eye Liner


I have worn black winged eye liner since I was 14 years old, only using liquid eyeliners.  I was pretty damn devoted to it and only in the last two years I have been trying to find a good cheap alternative to liquid eyeliner.  I still love liquid eyeliner but when it is summer and I am sweating like a pig on a spit, the liquid eyeliner will run, transfer and just look a total mess.

Australia didn't stock E.L.F. Cosmetics until recently and I found my pot of eyeliner at Kmart.  I had read good reviews on this at Beautypedia and it is insanely cheap! So when I tried it I loved it instantly.  Its pigmented, easy to apply and appears to be sweat proof to a point as I wore it to my step aerobics class and only after the intensity of that class did I start to get a light transfer.  I have posted that picture here and it also appears on the Rimmel Magnif'eyes Shadow and liner in Kissed by a rose gold product review on this blog.

Beauty Guru
  • Pigmented colour
  • Super cheap
  • Great quality
  • Easy to use
  • Pot doesn't dry out 
Definitely recommend this product.
Photos by me.
Thankyou for reading
Not sponsored

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To