Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Liquid Lipstick LOVE by Sleek MakeUP in Birthday Suit 436 - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Liquid Lipstick LOVE by Sleek MakeUP in Birthday Suit 436

3:47 PM

Matte Liquid Lipstick by Sleek MakeUP in Birthday Suit 436


Storytime

I have been wearing pink matte nudes for the last twelve years, I used to love red lipstick a lot and I still do, but I have fallen in love with pink and brown nude matte lips.  I achieved my look back then with Revlon Colorstay Over Time Lip Color in Bare Maximum  that is still available today, Bare Maximum is of course a pink natural lip colour and you painted it on and then after it dried you would put the gloss on top and that would seal the colour on to your lips for several hours.  I am tempted to buy it again for old times sake and give it a whirl!  I used to wear it without the gloss seal, because I loved the matte look of the colour and I wore it with black liquid eyeliner for a feline flick look.  To this day I still wear black eyeliner slightly exaggerated to give that feline look.

Beauty Guru

I lined my lips with Rimmel Exaggerate lip liner in 018 Addiction a kind of nude pink and then applied the Matte Me product.  It is a slim paddle like applicator not a doe foot and the product is a little more fluid than the Klara Cosmetics 24 hour Kissproof liquid lipstick.  It doesn't dry as fast either but this is a good thing, lest you have some edges to clean up.  It can apply patchy but this is not an issue as you can just go back to that spot and even it out.  Not drying whatsoever. Not a pinch.

I had breakfast with a friend, I ordered buttermilk pancakes with maple syrup, jam and a bit of cream and a cappucino coffee.  Naturally no matte lipstick is immune to these sorts of foodstuffs but I think you could definitely get away unscathed with sipping a drink through a straw and with a less substantial meal.

My verdict? LOVE this colour and product.  I dont require lipstick to last through substantial meals especailly when it is so affordable and great in so many ways. 

Definitely recommended.
Photo by me.
Please share!
Sleek MakeUP

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To