Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Sculpting and Highlighting Kit in Coral Glow 002 by Kate Moss Rimmel London - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Sculpting and Highlighting Kit in Coral Glow 002 by Kate Moss Rimmel London

8:46 PM

Rimmel Sculpting and Highlighting Kit by Kate Moss Coral Glow 002
Storytime

I saw a YouTube video this morning with Lauren Curtis and she was using this product on her face and I went to Target and lo and behold they had the product in stock! It was fate, it was meant to be, it was destiny!

There is three colour combinations with this product, however Target thus far has only 002 Coral Glow in stock.  I really love this colour combination so once again its fate!

Kate Moss has created this and two other products I believe, a tinted glowing primer in two colours one for light/medium skin tones and a dark tone so that's awesome and a clear conditioning lip balm with SPF.

Beauty Guru

All three of these products are effortless to use.  Blending is a dream for the contour, I only use a light hand with any contour as I am very fair and it just does not look right on me.  The blush is lovely and gives a lovely lit look especially with the highlighter both being applied to the cheekbones, blush should really be applied to the cheekbone not the apples of the cheek, however it is a personal preference of course and how you apply your makeup especially based on your face shape. I also agree with Matt Goss Make Up Artist that coral can look orange on the face so just be mindful of how much you apply.  Beauty is fun and if you want to rock a certain look or product make it your own!  This is just what works for me.

Photos by me.
Thankyou for reading!
Please share!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To