Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. CC Cream Dream! Touch in Sol Corean CC Complexion Cream - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

CC Cream Dream! Touch in Sol Corean CC Complexion Cream

2:41 PM

Touch in Sol CC Complexion Corean Cream

Storytime

I found this great product whilst browsing at one of the Priceline stores in Perth.  Priceline, for those who aren't familiar with it, is an Australian retail cosmetics and other related products store and has outlets in major shopping complex's and some smaller ones too around Australia.


Touch in Sol have several other products pertaining to skin cleansing and skin perfecting cosmetics to cancel out superficial skin issues like dark circles, pore minimizing, primers and skin brightening. They are also available at Priceline.  I am not aware of other stockists in physical stores in Perth WA, but the products are available online. There is no website as yet as it is under construction, however they do have an Instagram page for the US and Australia and Asia,there is also a Facebook page and Twitter account.


I really love the packaging design the artwork really grabbed me! It is also on the box as you can see below.  After a few uses of the tester available, and a lot of deliberation, I decided to buy it.
The product dispenses out of a pump container, it comes out as a very white liquid which contains colour correcting ingredients and pore minimizing and wrinkle hiding properties whilst imparting a sheer but comprehensive covering of skin imperfections.  For me it is a literal miracle! I don't wear foundation and have not ever really worn it and I am 36.  I have always had difficulty finding a shade that was not too yellow, that covered my pores, that I can wear with sun-cream as foundations that include SPF are not always sufficient or even contain the right amount or type of SPF.

 And really to be honest I have never needed to nor wished to cover my skin up because it does not have any real issues to cover EXCEPT for open pores which have only been an issue in the last six years or so.  I think I was 28 or so when I was shopping in David Jones (expensive department store) and I walked past a Clinique counter when the sales assistant for them pulled me aside and quite rudely told me "I can see your pores from here!" and convinced me to buy their pore filling or airbrushing product which did work but I cannot recall if my pores were indeed so bad that people can see them from five or so meters away.
Touch in Sol CC Cream product example
 Beauty Guru

Apart from colour correction for your face this product also contains a lot of natural skin friendly ingredients alongside the usual slip agents and silicone's.  You can really see the difference in your face as soon as you have it on.
When you pump some of the product onto your hand, you will see little bumps which smooth out when you mix it with your finger, it is recommended to apply the product with your hands starting from the middle of the face and outwards.

One thing I am unsure of is if this is a one shade fits all and if it is cruelty free.  I will have to investigate this and update this post accordingly.

Benefits of this product:
  • Colour correction 
  • Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
  • Plant derived ingredients See below
  • Very natural coverage but still effective
  • Blurring of Pores 
  • Blurring of fine lines *dependent on the individual and depth of lines
  • Adenosine 
  • Cassia Angustifolia Extract
  • Lilium Candidum Flower Extract
  • Iris Versicolor Extract 
  • Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract
  • Nulumba Nucifera Flower Extract 
  • Rose Extract
  • Jasmine Extract
  • Freesia Extract
  • Narcissus Pseudo Narcissus Daffodil
  • Althaea Officinalis Root Extract
  • Houttuynia Cordata Extract
I definitely love this product and the only gripe I have is the fact that it is perfumed.  However, the perfume smells very flower like and it is not linalool or limonene which are more well known as irritants to some people's skin.  It is very familiar so I am not sure about its components as on the product box it says (parfum) fragrance.



Sorry, one more issue well not an issue but a lack of information on whether this is a one colour fits all and the cruelty free aspect or is there are other options in this particular product.

Start time: 8am I set this product with pressed powder and I find after four hours or so I get
break through oily spots nothing drastic but this product keeps things very smooth and in place for most of an 8 hour day.  The pressed powder I use is Revlon Nearly Naked in 010 Fair/Clair with a velour puff.  

I definitely recommend this product.
Not sponsored.
Photos by me.
Touch in Sol Twitter


Niacinamide, what is it?
Adenosine, what is it?
Cassia Angustifolia Extract. what is it?
Lilium Candidum Flower Extract, what is it?
Iris Versicolor Extract, what is it?
Leontopodium Alpinum Flower Leaf Extract, what is it?
Nulumba Nucifera Flower Extract, what is it?
Rose Extract, what is it?
Jasmine Flower Extract, what is it?
Freesia Extract, what is it?
Narcissus Pseudo Narcissus, what is it?
Althaea Officinalis, what is it?
Houttunyia Cordata, what is it? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To