Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Nude by Nature Natural Illusion Pressed Eyeshadow 08 Palm - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Nude by Nature Natural Illusion Pressed Eyeshadow 08 Palm

6:08 PM

Nude by Nature Pressed Eyeshadow in Palm 08 via Nude by Nature website.

Storytime

I have wanted to find a medium-dark green satin or matte eye-shadow for a while that wasn't too expensive.  I bought this shadow by Nude by Nature in 08 Palm.  A satin shadow.

Beauty Guru

I found this shadow at Priceline but was unable to swatch it as there was no tester available.  I was hoping very hard for this product to be a good buy but I was about to be disappointed.

The swatch with finger and brush are telling:  This shadow does not layer well either; I used my Red Earth Eye Wonder Mineral Infused Eye Primer and then a cream coloured shadow to seal it by Smashbox from the Light Theory Palette, but the Nude by Nature eye shadow refuses to layer.  I had to wipe it off and start again with no cream shadow base and just kept the primer and applied the shadow directly.  This improved the look but it still applies terribly.  It does have a slight sheen to it and it is extremely patchy and difficult to achieve a smooth even look.

Swatches of Nude by Nature Palm Eye Shadow by me

The shadow contains some natural ingredients and gives off a slight fragrance.  The packaging is pretty with a mirror, but packaging does not make a great eye-shadow; this shadow is a pass for me.  It was not cheap either being AUD $17.95 each.

Made in the USA and has 24 month expiry date.  3grams or 0.11 oz in size.

Nude by Nature Palm 08 with eye primer and none on respective eyes. Image by me.

The photo above the eye on viewer right has no eye primer and the left has the Red Earth eye primer on it.  This photo was taken at 11.20 am.  The only other makeup on my face is my Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in 002 Hazel.

Mica, What does this do?
Desert Lime, What does this do?
Lauroyl Lysine, What does this do?
Diisostearyl Malate, What does this do?
Zinc Stearate,What does this do?
Kakadu Plum Seed Oil, What does this do?
Quandong, What does this do?
Sandalwood Kernel Oil, What does this do?
Sweet Almond Oil, What does this do?
Tapioca Starch, What does this do?
Caprylyl Glycol, What does this do?

May contain+/- CI7789 (Titanium Dioxide), What does this do?
CI77491 (Iron Oxide), CI77492 (Iron Oxide), CI77499 (Iron Oxide), What are these?
CI77007 (Ultramarines), What does this do?
CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), What does this do?
CI77742 (Manganese Violet), Wha does this do?

After 5 hours this is the result of the Nude by Nature 08 Palm shadow.  With eye primer and none respectively. Image by me.

This photo was taken at 4.42 pm and the eye shadow has disintegrated, creased, literally disappears and it also seeped under my eyes as well.   The inner corners of my eyes has retained the most colour of all the areas on my eye lid.  I don't expect eye shadows after this amount of time has passed to look picture perfect but this looks really bad.  I also tried natural bristle and synthetic brushes to apply and it made no difference unfortunately.

I do not know how the rest of the shadows perform.

The image of the shadow at the beginning is from the Nude by Nature website as it was really hard to take a photo without extreme flashback from the pretty rose gold packaging.

Overall I do not recommend this shade in the shadows collection especially at $17.95 which is a little flabbergasting.

Thank-you for reading.
Not sponsored.
Images by me and package image from Nude by Nature website.

Nude by Nature




 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To