Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Ciate London The Fun Palette Eyeshadow Palette - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Ciate London The Fun Palette Eyeshadow Palette

4:25 PM



Holographic lid of The Fun Palette by Ciate London

Storytime

I was drawn to this particular palette for several reasons; I had never used Ciate products before, the price was right and the colours were what I was looking for.  There are a few other palettes in this range but "the fun" palette was what I wanted because it has "fun" colours. Green, blue, pink, gold, purple, cream, darker maroon crossed with purple which is gorgeous, a light tan and a pale gold.


Beauty Guru

This palette's packaging is great; it has a holographic on the lid of the palette which is very reminiscent of the Kyshadow palette with the winking eye, except this one is very colourful and both eyes move with eyebrows.  Some information on the palette:
  • Mirror included
  • No brush
  • 18 month shelf life
  • 9 shades
  • Modern colours and textures
  • Made in Italy
Good points on the palette:
  • Shadows are not powdery or crumbly despite being very soft
  • No fall out!
  • Shadow colour selection is helpful with a cream, matte base colour and tan transisition hue
  • Pigmentation DOES VARY
  • Great packaging
  • Easy to blend
  • Good choice for someone who wants quality bright colours to learn with
    Ciate London The Fun Palette look by me.
I could have bought a far cheaper palette with similar colours, but what I have noticed is that these palettes the shadow pigment is very poor quality.  At the same time, I also did not want to spend exorbitant amounts of money just for a palette of colourful quality shadows, so this palette was perfect for me.  The price for 9 shades is AUD $50.00.

Ciate London "The Fun Palette" finger swatches by me

There is two other colour themed palettes: The Fearless Palette and the Pretty Palette both AUD $50 and 9 shades.

With the right primer base the brighter colours like the blue and green work better then they do alone.

I loved the cream, the brown, the pink, the plum and the bronze and gold the best

My recommendation is neutral.

Thank-you for reading.
Not sponsored.
Images by me.
Buy Ciate London

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To