Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Pantene Pro V Dry Shampoo Volume Booster - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Pantene Pro V Dry Shampoo Volume Booster

3:08 PM

Pantene Pro V Dry Shampoo Volume Booster image by me

Storytime

I have not tried this dry shampoo before so when it was on sale at the supermarket, I decided to try it out.

Beauty Guru

Usually I use Klorane or Batiste dry shampoo's in the past but I had the opportunity to try this Pantene version.  The spray does have a light white cast on the hair which is not an issue for me; the biggest issue was the fact that it turned my hair rock hard! Usually I leave the dry shampoo on for a few minutes so it has the chance to soak up the oil.  I then typically would run my hands through my hair and use a brush.  But I could not get my brush through my hair where the spray had been sprayed!  It was crazy!

I decided to try it once more to be sure of the lack of good qualities in this product existed.  But once again, it made my hair stick together and be extremely difficult to brush through.  It did give volume at the root and soaked up oil but this was all for nought because you could not style or brush the hair!

Unfortunately this product is not one that I can recommend to others.

Thank-you for reading.
Not sponsored.
Image by me.
Pantene

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To