Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Derma e Overnight Peel with Alpha Hydroxy Acids Exfoliant - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Derma e Overnight Peel with Alpha Hydroxy Acids Exfoliant

2:04 PM

Derma e Overnight Peel with Alpha Hydroxy Acids Exfoliant image by me.

Storytime

I needed to find a new AHA product after the Olay Regenerist Nightly Resurfacing Lotion was discontinued and I found this product at my local Priceline.  The ingredients looked good so I was eager to try it out!

Beauty Guru

This product is to be applied before cream moisturisers to freshly clean skin.  The product is very light, cream coloured lotion with a faint smell which dissipates quickly and I simply apply it all over my face, tops of my hands, neck and decolletage.  I keep it away from the skin near my eyes and too close to the open nostril area and lips as it can tingle.  It is recommended to be used two to three times a week.  After two nights of using in succession my skin underwent what is called "a purge".  I had some great pop friendly friends join me in the morning! They were in places on my face that I thought appeared congested prior to my first application of this product.  This confirmed to me that it is a good idea to change products after some time of use.

After the purge, my skin went back to normal within in a few days and is looking really clear, smooth, and super soft.  My skin is combination - oily T Zone and normal everywhere else with dryness at the nostril areas.

It contains glycolic acid, lactic acid and malic acid.  I do believe that the amount of glycolic is 5%.  If you are using other skincare products like Vitamin C, you should not layer them immediately one after the other but use Vitamin C in the morning with sunscreen and AHA and retinol at nighttime.

My skin tolerates these products really well so I use it on alternate nights rather than just two to three times a week as the directions suggest:  I rotate between using my Skin Actives Vitamin C serum with my  Neutrogena Anti Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Night SA Moisturiser and Swisse Argan Oil .

Ingredients in the peel:

Water (Aqua)
Glycolic Acid
Lactic Acid
Malic Acid
Glycerin
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
Cetearyl Alcohol
Ceteareth 20
Stearic Acid
Glyceryl Stearate and Peg-100 Stearate
Cetyl Alcohol
Xanthan Gum
Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract
Passiflora Incarnata (Passion) Fruit Extract
Ascorbyl Palmitate (C-Ester)
Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil* (.1%)
Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract* (.1%)
Dimethicone
Phenoxyethanol
Ethylhexylglycerin
Potassium Sorbate 

I definitely recommend this peel, however make sure to use SPF 30 or higher the next day and preferably every day to avoid burning even faster as the peel leaves your skin far more vulnerable to the sun and it's rays and don't forget you need to re-apply during the day if you are out and about.  I have made the mistake to not and it is not worth it.

Thank-you for reading.
Not sponsored.
Images by me.
Derma e

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To