Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Drunk Elephant B Hydra Intensive Gel Moisturiser - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Drunk Elephant B Hydra Intensive Gel Moisturiser

1:59 PM





Storytime

I have not had much luck with moisturisers that really did hydrate my oily/combination skin.  I hoped that this gel moisturiser would be THE ONE.

Beauty Guru

This moisturiser is a gel consistency that quickly melts into the skin.  It INSTANTLY hydrated my skin, I was hooked! It seemed to penetrate my skin in a way that other moisturiser's seemed unable to do.  It visibly plumps the skin where dehydration is obvious.  Dehydrated skin can add years to a person's complexion, so finding the right moisturiser for your skin type is imperative.  Also, make sure to exfoliate skin regularly to allow skincare products to have a better effect.

All of the active ingredients are housed in an opaque white container with a pump action to access the product.  It has a refreshing feeling and a very slight smell that disappears quickly.  The main ingredient is Panthenol but the other ingredients included are awesome as well and work so well in this formulation.  I was an instant convert! It is expensive, but I would rather buy a product that works visibly then a cheaper product that I repeat buy to have no improvement.  I also use this on my neck, tops of my hands and decolletage.

This product will leave your face feeling soft, hydrated and plump.  A definite Holy Grail product!


Butylene Glycol
Glycerin
Ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate VP copolymer
Pentylene Glycol
Pineapple Extract
Watermelon Extract
Lentil Extract
Apple Extract
Marula Oil
Coconut Oil
Panthenol
Sodium PCA
Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer
Sodium Lactate
Licorice Plant
Coco-Caprylate/caprate
Cyclodextrin
Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate
Citric Acid
Chlorphenesin
Caprylyl Glycol
Phenoxyethanol
Ethylhexylglycerin

Also Free from gluten, parabens, sulfates, fragrance, mineral oil, Non-comedogenic and Vegan.

Ten out Ten.

Thankyou for reading.
Photo by Drunk Elephant.
Not Sponsored.
Drunk Elephant

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To