Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

6:31 PM


I have always wanted to try this mascara out; it promised big, bad lashes so I was intrigued and there was a sample size available which I purchased - find out below how this mascara performed!

Storytime

I was able to purchase a deluxe sample size for $11 AUD and was looking forward to how it would work on me.  I have not really heard any negative experiences from others so was expecting a good experience with this mascara.


The brush is a big bristle brush, as you can see below, the formula is on the dry side which is fine by me, I don't like when the formula is really wet as it is easy to get into really bad clumping and messy territory.
Urban Decay Perversion mascara brush and tube

The third time I wore it it seemed to get worse in terms of giving good lash.  I don't think the claims that Urban Decay claim with Bigger, Blacker, Badder is not evident with this mascara and my lashes. 

My bare lashes

Now that I have tried it out three times, for full 8 + hours, I can say that I didn't have any smudging, flaking, no fragrance, no transfer to the upper lid, but the actual claims it makes are not true for me.

It's an average mascara I would not recommend to purchase.

Thank-you for reading.
Not Sponsored.
Images by me.
Urban Decay

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To