Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Anti Ageing Moisturiser SPF 15 - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Anti Ageing Moisturiser SPF 15

2:43 PM

  • Cruelty-free NO
  • Fragrance free NO
  • Inexpensive
  • Jar Packaging NO
  • Opaque packaging  with Pump YES
  • 29 mls
  • SPF YES

I had already been using the Neutrogena Anti Wrinkle Ageless Intensives Night Cream which contains retinol for quite some time but I wanted to try other retinol night time moisturiser's by any brand preferably that is not too expensive, readily available and cruelty-free as I wish to transfer all of my products makeup and skincare to cruelty-free.  I saw this product at my local supermarket although I believe it has been available overseas for quite a long time already, and as I am in Australia we usually have many overseas products available very late after they have been released in their country of origin unless it's purchased online and in some cases for exorbitant prices. 

Beauty Guru

This product claims that you should see change very quickly in seven days I believe.  And let me tell you I got results within five days! I had an area above my left eyebrow that was not looking good at all and unrelated but I had been using Olay Regenerist Microsculpting UV Cream moisturiser SPF 30, but it does not sit well under my other liquid face products.  So I decided to try this out (after I bought it I did not use it immediately). After a week or so I noticed that area above my left brow is plump and youthful looking! Nothing else until that area showed up has worked on making the area look or physically change until this Neutrogena cream.  The Neutrogena product is also a good foundation product primer as it is not disturbed or causes pilling etc when products are applied on top.

The bottle is opaque so it keeps the active ingredients safe from deterioation, and it is a pump with a twist you turn to stop the pump mechanism working.  It is 29mls white lotion that is quite thin.

This product unfortunately is not perfect as it does contain fragrance which is similar to a sunscreen smell.  I am not sure if that is to blend in with the sunscreen ingredients or what the fragrance is included for.  It would be amazing if it was fragrance free.  I don't feel wholly comfortable using a product on a daily basis with fragrance especially when it is listed in the just out of the middle spot of the ingredients list.   As it is the highest concentration of ingredients is in the beginning of the list and the least naturally at the end.  I have finished the product and still have the night time version which I bought few months later and will find a different product that is not full of fragrance. I have since bought the night time version of the daily product as I have now finished the daytime product.  Once I have finished that product I will need to have a replacement retinol product.

I recommend this if you don't mind fragrance in the product, if you do, I don't.

Active ingredients 

Water, Dimethicone, Homosalate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Octisalate, Glycerin, Avobenzone, Cetyl Alcohol, Octocrylene, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Steareth-21, Trisiloxane, Nylon-12, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Alcohol, Retinol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf ExtractPolysorbate 20, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.

Thank-you for reading,
Not sponsored.
Image via google Chemist Warehouse.
Neutrogena

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To