Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel Washable Mascara - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel Washable Mascara

10:26 AM

Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel Washable Mascara photo by me.


Cruelty-free: NO
Waterproof: NO


Maybelline is well known for affordable mascaras that are good quality and I was looking forward to trying this out.

Beauty Guru

This brush is only bristled on one side and the bristles are plastic, short and spiky, ranging from longer spikes to smaller ones.  The formula is a good mix of wet and dry.  The idea behind Push Up Angel mascara is that the lashes on the outer edge look fluttery.   It is difficult to get my lashes coated evenly irrespective of focusing on the outer edge lashes.

Brush angle up by me.

Brush angle up by me.


The mascara brush does not fit my eye ( I have almond shaped eyes) so I have to coat my lashes in two separate goes and repeat.  This means I can get mascara on my eyelid.  Whether I focus on the outer edge lashes or not I did not feel that this mascara was anything special. It does not lengthen or volumise but it is quite defining.  The black could be blacker as I have light brown blond tip lashes so the intensity of the black pigment is important to me. The packaging is fine no troublesome components.

Example of the mascara on my eye compared to no mascara by me.


As you can see I got mascara near the corner of my eye from trying to coat my lashes evenly.


I wish this mascara was better and I may have to use it a bit more and throw it out.

It is definitely a not recommended UNLESS you already have thick and long lashes, this will feather them out well I think.

Thank-you for reading.
Not sponsored.
Images by me.
Maybelline

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To