Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Cover Girl The Super Sizer mascara - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Cover Girl The Super Sizer mascara

2:29 PM

Cover Girl The Supersizer mascara photo by me.

  • Cruelty Free NO
  • Inexpensive 
  • Plastic bristles
This is my second Cover Girl mascara product, I don't really associate great mascaras with Cover Girl as much as I do with Maybelline who have had a lot of success with their mascaras, although a few of their recent offerings have left a lot to be desired.

Beauty Guru

The Super Sizer mascara is housed in a turquoise tube with neon yellow type.  The colour is very black.  It has the distinctive 'mascara' smell which isn't perfume like just mascara ingredient smell.  It doesn't bother my nose.

At first, I wasn't sold on this mascara, I wore it a few times and left it for awhile.  I picked it up again and it looked a whole lot better than last time! That does happen with mascaras as I am sure you have found for yourself; the formula gets better once exposed to oxygen.

The formula is more dry then wet, so you don't have to wipe off excess unless you want to on the wand.  The wand is plastic bristles and some people don't like those and prefer natural bristles.  The wand has a twisty three sided design and if you roll your wand a certain way it is meant to help with the look of application.
Cover Girl The Supersizer mascara wand photo by me.

I have poked my eye a few times when trying to get into the inner corner of my eyes so please be aware of that.

What it did for my lashes was separate them and define them which looks very nice.  It is not volumising and gives a little bit of lengthening.  The colour is good but as I have blonde brown lashes I always want mascara to be deeper in pigment.
Bare left eye photo by me.

My right eye in Super Sizer mascara photo by me.

Cover Girl is a drug store brand, but in Australia the prices are around $15 - $21 dollars for mascaras from brands like Cover Girl, Maybelline, Rimmel etc.

I definitely recommend this mascara, if you aren't loving it in the beginning then let it alone for a few weeks and try it again and you may be pleasantly surprised!

Thank-you for reading.
Not sponsored.
Images by me.
Cover Girl

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To