Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Eye of Horus Dark Olive Serpentine Sultry Goddess Pencil - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Eye of Horus Dark Olive Serpentine Sultry Goddess Pencil

4:48 PM

Eye of Horus Dark Olive Serpentine Sultry Goddess Pencil image by me.

  • Cruelty Free YES
  • Fragrance Free YES
  • Australian brand
  • Expensive
  • Dual ended with smudger
  • Requires manual sharpening
  • Pleasant packaging
  • Waterproof
This is my second purchase from the Eye of Horus cosmetic range.  The first is the Sheba Mystical Goddess palette.

Beauty Guru

This pencil is quite long, and has a smudger on one end and the other is the product.  It is a very dark olive with flecks of gold glitter.  On my hand it looked great.  On the eye with shadow on the lid, the product does not flow very smoothly.  The gold flecks don't show up at all.  If you apply the product on a bare lid it works a lot better.  The smudger is useless when the product is applied over other prdocuts like eyeshadows but because it deposits product better on a bare eye, the smudger works better because there is more product.  When there is not enough product deposited the smudger removes it and you just don't get a great effect.



This is very expensive at $30 AUD.  The image used online does not really resemble what I get when I use it on a bare lower eyelid. The colour online is not visible because there is a teal shadow applied on top of it and what I get is a muddy brown green.  The product is a bit stiff and waxy with particles collecting where hair is definitely not a smooth application.  This product did win an award maybe the other colours are better but at this price I won't be repurchasing.

What works in a swatch on your hand is different as to how you will be able to apply it to your delicate eye area.

I would say buy with caution.  The reviews on the website are particularly glowing so I think people should always be informed before purchasing so please read other reviews.

Thank-you for reading.
Not sponsored.
Images by me and video of me by me.
Eye of Horus


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To