Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. L'Oreal Lash Paradise Extatic Mascara - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

L'Oreal Lash Paradise Extatic Mascara

6:27 PM

L'Oreal Lash Paradise Extatic Mascara image by me.
  • Cruelty Free NO
  • Fragrance Free YES
  • 6.4 mls
  • $23.95 AUD 
  • Lengthening, volumising with definition
  • Natural bristle brush
  • Does dry out fast
UPDATE: Unfortunately, the mascara formula goes dry and very clumpy within a month or so.  On the other hand, you should not keep using a mascara for longer than three months so there is that to take in consideration also.

In Australia it can take so long for us to get regular drugstore products that other countries have had for so much longer.  This mascara caught my eye, and I snatched it up! Having heard it compared to the Too Faced Better than Sex mascara it was a must buy!

Beauty Guru

The packaging is a direct rip of the Better Than Sex packaging but instead of pink L'Oreal uses rose gold.  This mascara has a bristle brush and the rose gold tube component is lovely.  The brush head is very similar to the Too Faced Better than Sex wand and the formula result is so much the same but I have to say that Lash Paradise is just that much better! I have heard that this formula may dry out quicker than most so will have to monitor how soon that happens.  The formula is that perfect not too wet not too dry, but just right goldilocks style! I love this mascara as much as I love wearing false lashes and I think both product types have their place.

L'Oreal Lash Paradise Extatic Mascara image by me.


L'Oreal Lash Paradise Extatic Mascara on my eye taken by me.


This is a legit winner! Holy grail status!


Thank-you for reading.
Not sponsored.
Images by me.
L'Oreal

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To