Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow in Sea Siren - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow in Sea Siren

2:08 PM

Stila Glitter & Glow in Sea Siren on my eye.


  • Cruelty Free YES
  • Fragrance Free YES
  • $ 35 AUD
  • Easy to use
  • Adds incredible dimension to any look
  • 14 Shades
  • No fall out

This is my first product by Stila.  I also purchased the Waterproof eyeliner in Very Burgundy but I did not use it in this look.

Beauty Guru

This product is so clever and so easy to use.  There is a lot more additions and textures available now, but this version contains actual glitter.  Others are more metallic etc. 

Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow in Sea Siren from Mecca Cosmetica


Housed in a lip gloss like component with a doe foot wand the component when pulled out, cleans off excess product so you aren't wasting any and you won't get it all over the face when applying it to the eye.  

There is many shades available and I had nothing like this in my collection which is why I chose it.  Sea Siren is described by the Mecca Cosmetica website where you can purchase Stila products as - Sea Siren - Bright Lavender with duo chrome bright blue pearl.

I personally found it easy to build up and get a solid look or a sheer look, but I have read other reviews where they did not find this particular shade easy to do so.  

Stila Glitter & Glow in Sea Siren on my eyes.


I really have no issue with this product, I wore it for just under 6 hours even to my Pilates class which is the only time it started to crease due to the physical activity and it was humid even though the air conditioning was on.  

I will certainly be buying more of these! Definitely recommend! 

Other products used were 

Lorac Pro Palette 2
ABH Modern Renaissance Palette
Ardell Demi Wispies Lashes

Thank-you for reading.
Not sponsored.
Images by me of my face and product image from Mecca Cosmetica.
Mecca Cosmetica


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To