Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Sukin Organics Restoring Argan Oil + - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Sukin Organics Restoring Argan Oil +

12:46 PM


Image via Allorganicstore.com

  • Paraben Free
  • Cruelty Free YES
  • No perfume
  • 100 % Carbon Neutral
  • Vegan friendly
  • Australian owned 
  • 25 mls for $20.95


This is the first skin care product I have by Sukin

Beauty Guru

I bought this oil after I had run out of my favourite staple oil by Swisse Skincare which you can read about here.

This oil smells the same as the body butter that I have by Sukin Organics.  It smells like a delicious lemon meringue pie!   It contains other beneficial oils such as maracuja, sunflower seed, rosehip, wheatgerm and vitamin e.

It comes in a dark brown dropper bottle at 25mls.  The colour of the bottle is important to keep your product ingredients stable and not deteriorating in sunlight.  The dropper is good but I prefer a pump instead.  The lid screws onto close but it does not actually tighten the whole way and springs back a little which has no bearing on the actual product but always strikes me as somewhat odd.

My Swisse argan oil has 20mls and runs out a lot faster than this Sukin one which has 25mls which is actually a lot.  I would say it lasted two weeks more than the Swisse.

Below the ingredients are linked to information on the net that I am not affiliated with in any way.  The ingredients in bold are known skin irritants to some people.

I definitely recommend! 

Ingredients:

Sunflower Seed Oil, Argan oil, Rosehip oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Coconut Alkanes, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Maracuja Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, (Tangerine) Peel Oil, (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, (Lavender) Oil, Vanillin, (Vitamin E), (Soybean) Oil, Limonene*, Linalool*

Thank-you for reading.
Not sponsored.
Image via Allorganicstore.com
Sukin Organics

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To