Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Essence Make Me Brow Brush Gel Mascara - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Essence Make Me Brow Brush Gel Mascara

3:37 PM



  • Three shades available 
  • Very Cheap $5 AUD for 0.12 ounces
  • Cruelty Free YES
  • Vegan YES
  • Fragrance Free YES
  • Brush applicator

This is my first brow product from Essence.

Beauty Guru

When I ran out of Benefit's Gimme Brow, I bought this one to see if it were equal to the Gimme Brow.

This product is really good, the lightest shade 01 Blondy Brows wasn't available where I purchased mine but 03 Softy Brown Brows is too dark! It definitely keeps your brows in place.  The brush is a little too big which is my only other criticism that I have. 

This product in Australia is around $5 which is an absolute steal!

I would love to get a chance to purchase the Blondy Brow version so hopefully one day I will.

Definitely recommend!

Thank-you for reading!
Not sponsored.
Image via Ebay.com.au
Essence

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To