Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Mecca Morphosis Hydrating Moisturiser - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Mecca Morphosis Hydrating Moisturiser

1:10 PM


  • 50 mls for $48 AUD or 1.76 ounces
  • Combination to dry skin types
  • Fragrance Free NO
  • Paraben Free YES
  • Vegan Friendly YES
  • Ingredient and hygiene friendly pump jar
  • Does include Dimethicone
This is my first time using a moisturiser from the eponymous named brand by beauty brand Mecca Cosmetica.

Beauty Guru

One glance at the ingredients list you can see that this formula contains great moisturising and replenishing ingredients such as Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Sodium Hyaluronate, Urea, Allantoin and more.  I was disappointed in the inclusion of fragrance in this product because we all know it's not necessary and not good for our skin.

The rest of the ingredients are standard fillers and emulsifiers and preservatives that most products require to have a controlled formula that doesn't separate etc.  It is housed in an airless pump tub which is great for ingredient integrity and hygiene which is beige and gold.  The price is good for 50mls, if it were 30 mls I would be side eyeing it heavily! 

The cream is white and rich but not greasy and absorbs quickly.  The fragrance is not over powering which is good.  I have combination oily skin that is 38 years old right now, and my skin loves it.  I also apply it to my hands and neck/decolletage as my last step in my night time skincare routine.

I am unsure about this brand's cruelty free status although I have a feeling it is not as they advertise it as vegan and paraben free so it would make sense if it were cruelty free that it would state that information as well. 

All in all, I do recommend this product but I would love it more if the formula omitted the fragrance.

Thank-you for reading.
Not sponsored.
Image via Mecca.com.au
Mecca



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To