Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Illamasqua Sealing Gel - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Illamasqua Sealing Gel

2:05 PM



Illamasqua Sealing Gel photo by me.

  • Cruelty free YES
  • Fragrance Free YES
  • Fast drying
  • Waterproof
  • Expensive $19 AUD 6mls
  • Turns any powder product into an eyeliner

This is my first product from Illamasqua.

Beauty Guru

I had been dying to buy this product for the longest time and I finally did it! And I love it!  My only criticism is that its so small! It changes any eyeshadow or powder product into a waterproof liquid eyeliner and it damn well works! Its expensive for such a small bottle but Inglot's Duraline is even more expensive!

I don't use it every single time I put makeup on but on the days I can wear colourful eyeliner I do and its the best.  It is fast drying as well and you need to squeeze the little bottle for product to come out but be careful not to squeeze too hard.

My eye using the Urbandecay Cherry palette Bing shadow as liner.

The product stiffens the brush but it washes out easily enough with a bit of soap and water in a few minutes and doesn't stain the brush hairs.

I definitely recommend this product!

Thank-you for reading
Not sponsored
Images by me.
Illamasqua

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To