Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Wet 'n' Wild Mega Slim Skinny Mascara - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Wet 'n' Wild Mega Slim Skinny Mascara

5:48 PM


  • Cruelty Free YES
  • Fragrance Free YES
  • Natural bristle brush
  • Cheap 




This is my first mascara from Wet 'n' Wild.

Beauty Guru

This mascara is very cheap and had good reviews; I was specifically looking for a cruelty free and inexpensive mascara.  Wet 'n' Wild is not sold in department stores in Australia so I purchased it from Beautybay, unfortunately its not that great and I 'll tell you why below.  I have been using it for nearly two months and I feel I know how it performs for me very well now.

The brush is slim as the name suggests and the brush is a natural bristle.  It's a dry formula and it is not very volumising, lengthening, curling; it can be quite defining and if you have very thick natural lashes this might be interesting in terms of defining your lashes more; but overall it is very underwhelming as any definition or lift you do get will drop out quite quickly, but to be fair it does not claim to be anything other than a slim brush head mascara not a volumising, lengthening etc mascara. 

What it doesn't do that is good is that it doesn't flake or transfer and you can layer a fair bit as it doesn't clump really.

Overall I would not recommend this product.

Thank-you for reading.
Not sponsored.
Image from wetnwild.com
Wet 'n' Wild

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To