Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Wet 'n' Wild Photo Focus Eyeshadow Primer Only a Matter of Prime - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Wet 'n' Wild Photo Focus Eyeshadow Primer Only a Matter of Prime

3:35 PM


  • Cruelty Free YES
  • Fragrance Free YES
  • Cheap 
  • Waterproof
  • 6 months expiry 0.34 fl oz

This is my second review for Wet 'n' Wild.  You can read the first one here.

Beauty Guru

I was looking for a cheaper, cruelty free eyeshadow primer to replace my Too Faced Shadow Insurance as its good but heavily over priced I believe.

I bought this one from Beautybay and I was so happy with the results! It's in a squeeze tube and is a very light beige shade that disappears once on the eyelid.

This primer is great! I have worn it in hour long aerobics sessions, hot summer days and my eye makeup has stayed put.

I definitely recommend this cheap and cheerful hardwearing eye primer!

Thankyou for reading
Not sponsored
Image by me.
Wet 'n' Wild

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To