Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Glyco Skincare Vitamin C Brightening Crême - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Glyco Skincare Vitamin C Brightening Crême

3:10 PM



Glyco Skincare Vitamin C Brightening Crême from glyco.com.au
  • Cruelty Free YES
  • Medical Grade Skincare
  • Clinically Proven
  • 20% Ascorbic Acid
  • Airless pump jar
  • Dermatologist formulated
  • Paraben, sulfate, pthalate and sls free
  • Natural fragrance orange oil
  • High end pricing $220 AUD 50 mls 1 fl.oz

This is my 9th review on Glyco Skincare, you can refer to the product review list here for the other reviews.

Beauty News

This is the first solely vitamin c product I have bought from Glyco Skincare.  Other products I have purchased contained vitamin c in their formula, but were not sole vitamin c products like this crême.

I purchased this creme in January 2019 and I use it everyday morning and night; it is now 12 May and it is still going!  One thing I have noticed is that Glyco products are very long lasting which is great as they are a higher price point.  I have had two products last over six months from the Glyco Skincare brand; one I am still using now and is one month shy of a year of using it.  That product is AOX Peptide Cleansing Gel which is now called Peptide Cleansing Gel and you can read it here and the other was Cellular Defence Day Creme SPF 15+ which lasted approximately 9 months and you can read that review here.

This creme is 20% vitamin c and is contained in an airless pump jar to preserve the vitamin c's integrity, vitamin c is a highly unstable ingredient particularly when in the form of ascorbic acid.   The crême is a pleasure to use, a very tactile experience.  Its velvety soft and absorbs instantly, with a matte texture.


Vitamin C is an incredible antioxidant and I have to say Glyco has improved my skin yet again! I have noticed an even more refined complexion, my cheeks and under eye area looks fresher, brighter and rejuvenated.  You are directed not to apply right under the eye, so I stay just above the nostril area and go no further but it seems that is enough to help my under-eyes!

Vitamin C assists skin in collagen production; as the body ages, collagen production slows down, and topical application of vitamin c is the best way to get it back into your body as it is absorbed far better than ingesting it.  It is the skin's version of a new building's scaffolding, it holds up our muscles on our body, provides hydration, improves skin elasticity and improves fine lines and wrinkles. You can easily tell when collagen is lacking in the skin as it sags. I believe it has assisted my skin in this manner which couldn't please me more! This is another essential product for me from Glyco Skincare.

I definitely recommend this product!

Thankyou for reading.
Not sponsored.
Image via Glyco.com.au
Glyco




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To