Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Essence Makeup Eyebrow Designer Pencil in Soft Blonde - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Essence Makeup Eyebrow Designer Pencil in Soft Blonde

9:01 PM


Essence Makeup Eyebrow Designer Pencil in Soft Blonde image from Pinterest.

  • Cruelty Free YES
  • Fragrance Free YES
  • Cheap 
  • Four shades
  • Has a brush
This is my second ever product from the brand Essence.  You can read about the first product I experienced here.

 Beauty Guru

I don't usually have a good experience with Blonde specific eyebrow products because they are just too soft in their pigment it is hard to get a defined lines or areas.  Once again, it happened with this pencil.  There is another blonde shade called Blonde so I am unsure if that is even lighter or what.  There is other shades available and even though it has good reviews on the website, I cannot attest to that as I won't be purchasing the black but I may check out the brown.  The other thing was that the actual product is so hard! I run it along my hand and nothing comes off!

I checked the reviews on the Essence website and people seem to love it but I cannot see how.

I won't be able to recommend this pencil.

Thank-you for reading.
Not sponsored.
Image via Pinterest.com
Essence

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To