Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. E.L.F. Cosmetics Lock on Liner and Brow Cream in Light Brown - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

E.L.F. Cosmetics Lock on Liner and Brow Cream in Light Brown

2:47 PM

E.L.F. Cosmetics Lock on Liner and Brow Cream in Light Brown image from ELF Cosmetics website.
  • Cruelty Free YES
  • Fragrance Free YES
  • Brow and Liner
  • Cheap $10 AUD
  • Other shades available

This is my first brow & eyeliner cream from ELF Cosmetics.  I have reviewed their black cream liner here.

Beauty Guru

This brow and liner cream is a great taupe blonde colour which is excellent for eyebrows as its not too warm and not too cool where it can appear green/grey.  I use a Napoleon Perdis Eye and Lip brush G3 to apply it and I just dip in lightly to the tub and gently add the cream to where I want to apply it.

E.L.F. Cosmetics Lock on Liner and Brow Cream in Light Brown on me eye and brow before aerobics

E.L.F. Cosmetics Lock on Liner and Brow Cream in Light Brown on me eye and brow before aerobics

E.L.F. Cosmetics Lock on Liner and Brow Cream in Light Brown on me eye and brow after aerobics

E.L.F. Cosmetics Lock on Liner and Brow Cream in Light Brown on me eye and brow after aerobics



I applied it before going to my athletic step aerobics class and whilst it was with fans and air con on, but I was hot and sweaty and the product barely moved on one side where the liner was not as thickly applied but the eye that it was applied thickly obviously was solid.

It applies smoothly although you can see a slightly jagged edge on the second eye which had more to be with the brush and me then the actual product.

I also love the colour with my blue eyes and will definitely try this as liner again in the future.

I definitely recommend.

Thank-you for reading.
Not sponsored.
Images by me of my eye and product image from ELF Cosmetics website.
ELF Cosmetics


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To