Madame Madeline is your online Shoppe for discount Ardell False Eyelashes and Andrea Lashes. Cover Girl The Super Sizer Big Curl Mascara in Very Black - Holy Grail Beautyy . . .

Cover Girl The Super Sizer Big Curl Mascara in Very Black

6:24 PM


Cover Girl The Super Sizer Big Curl Mascara in Very Black image from Covergirl.com.au
  • Cruelty Free YES (Owned by Coty which still tests on animals)
  • Fragrance Free YES
  • Three shades available, Brown, Black and Very Black
  • Inexpensive $20 AUD 0.4 fl.oz
  • Removes with soap and water
  • Opthamologist tested
  • Plastic bristles

I previously reviewed the original The Super Sizer mascara before so when I saw this version I had to try it!  You can read the first review here.

Cover Girl The Super Sizer Big Curl Mascara in Very Black me with the mascara on photo taken by me

Cover Girl The Super Sizer Big Curl Mascara in Very Black on my eye taken by me.


Beauty Guru

This mascara has a different wand to the original Super Sizer.  It's a big plastic bristle wand with a curve in it.  It's a volumising mascara not lengthening so you might be disappointed if you are wanting a lengthening product.  However, this mascara definitely can curl your lashes and define them in a pretty way.  I am still getting used to how to use the wand even though I have had it for at least a month. You can build up your lashes pretty well too with minimal clumping.



I have worn this all day at least 8 hours and I will say that the curl does drop out.  Perhaps if you curl your lashes first it might work better.  If its a hot environment, profuse sweating can cause product to cause a black shadow under your lower lash line its not obvious but it happens.  The product doesn't flake, or transfer.  I think it's a good mascara but I still prefer the original The Super Sizer.

I do recommend this product if you know what to expect.

Thankyou for reading.
Not sponsored.
Image via Covergirl.com.au
Covergirl


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe To